Find the answer to any question
New "Leaderboard" tab and mode rankings!
July 28, 2022Now you can compete with other players on your favorite modes! Take TOP places in the monthly and global leaderboard!
At the moment, there are 20 game modes available on the leaderboard. Each mode has its own ranks that you can upgrade!
New tab - "Config"
July 25, 2022You can now upload your config, video settings, launch options, and more. for subsequent downloads directly in the CYBERSHOKE profile. Useful for lan players and creators.
Access is public, there is no need to log in. Create a short link to your profile and enjoy!
New achievement section
June 29, 2022The previously closed "Achievements" section, which is located in the profile, became available to the players. Now you can get achievements for playing on your favorite modes.
Accounts registered before June 29, 2022 may contain part of the progress. On new accounts, progress starts from scratch.
Major rework of DEATHMATCH mode
June 29, 2022Gameplay:
- Completely redesigned spawn system
- Servers are distributed by difficulty level: HARD (22 slots), MEDIUM (20 slots) and EASY (18 slots)
- Reworked bots, their complexity depends from mode category
— Added knife damage
— Redesigned main menu to open !s or !dm in chat
— Added customization page: kill effect settings, statistics display settings
- Added an optimization page: the ability to hide unnecessary game effects
- Redesigned the settings page: weapon and game mode settings
- PREMIUM players now have the opportunity to create their own unique color effect on kill using RGB
Workshop at SKINCHANGER
June 7, 2022Hundreds of collections from players are available on the workshop page, which can be searched by name, tag, and individually selected skins. Collection rating depends on the number of stars received.
In the workshop, all collections are displayed in an abbreviated form - the first 17 items on the list with the ability to preview information on hover, a button to open the collection page and tags. By opening the collection, you can see all the selected user skins, like, put on the collection, add to your favorites or duplicate with the ability to edit items. Check out the support page for details.
BHOP Update - Helpline!
June 1, 2022Now you can watch the help line, which will help you navigate in difficult or incomprehensible places.
A choice of five line colors is available to all players. In addition, PREMIUM players can customize a line to any RGB color.
It is possible to disable the line using !line - display settings - message about the enabled line. The feature is enabled by default.
Update on Retake Classic
May 21, 2022Major overhaul of the mode, full list of changes:
— All passages and windows are destroyed in advance (de_mirage and de_nuke)- Randomization of HP when spawning a player (from 85 to 100)
- Changed the issue of "defuses"
- Changed the issue of grenades
- Updated player spawns
- Changed alerts about at the beginning of the round (where the bomb is located and what mode)
- Chance of issuing sniper rifles (SSG 08 or AWP) 30% per round
- Added a menu for the !retake or !s command
- Issuing AWP and SSG 08 can be configured separately
- Added bomb lighting when placed
Bonuses for PREMIUM
April 18, 2022Users can subscribe 'monthly' to a PREMIUM/LITE subscription on CYBERSHOKE. A user who maintains the monthly* subscription format receives an additional day of benefit each month. The maximum bonus period is 3 days (3 months of continuous subscription). In case of missing one month, bonuses are reset to zero.
New kind of monitoring
December 3, 2021Website:
- a new type of monitoring: added a second variation of monitoring servers in the form of a list, like in the Source engine
- in a new variation of monitoring, the average completion time (AVG.TIME) is now indicated on the SURF, BHOP and KZ maps
- the new monitoring has expanded sorting by number, category, players, location, ping, prime, average FACEIT level and map
- added search by server number
- added our official Discord channel to the list of social networks of the project, which is used for checking PCs of players
- added 25 test servers in a new location: Yekaterinburg
- our the channel has undergone a rethinking and has become available for communication between players on the project
Improved SKINCHANGER and ZOMBIE ESCAPE mode
1 August 2021SKINCHANGER:
A year later, we finally prepared a draft for this update. If earlier you could only choose a skin, now you have added a number of possibilities: changing the quality to any FLOAT, choosing a side, adding StatTrak, a special Name Tag and the ability to glue absolutely any stickers. All functionality is available on LITE or PREMIUM subscriptions.
We have already tried to do this mode, but it was unsuccessful in implementation. Now we are proudly ready to present it to you. The same entertaining mode that olds from CS 1.6 will remember. A large number of branded features in the functionality and interface for the most comfortable game. Although we have been working on the mode for over 6 months, it is published in beta and is ready to receive your feedback on fixing / adding features.
BHOP mode update 🐇
20 July 20211. Google created a form for adding maps: https://forms.gle/LvQZvm2F2ySytWtR7
2. Fixed an issue where maps did not change.
3. Players can now use quars that require sv_cheats. Invisible walls can be turned on with the r_drawothermodels 1 command.
4. Fixed an issue where some maps did not have a start.
5. Redesigned SSJ display style.
6. Fixed a problem with spawning in the dark.
7. The HUD has been updated (it is planned to select the HUD).
8. Fixed an issue where triggers on maps did not work.
9. Now displaying triggers in! Showtriggers are color-coded. For setting:! Sts /! Stsettings.
10. Fixed getting stuck on 'ONLY' servers.
11. Added new chat ranks.
12. Removed the limit on characters to the maximum possible in CS: GO. Now you can write entire paragraphs in the chat.
13. The! Setstart command has been added to set your spawn location at the start.
14. Fixed Stage display in HUD.
15. Fixed timelimit and renewal on servers.
16. Fixed loading replay, due to which the bot did not start and caused minor lags.
17. Added! Timelimit /! Nextmap command.
18. All pictures are displayed correctly on the site.
Updating maps on AIMDM
17 May 2021Added: aim_map_remake, aim_redline_remake, awp_row_remake, allpistols_remake
Removed: aim_map_cs, aim_redline, aim_glockon, map_usp_s, aim_furiouz
Ancient on CYBERSHOKE
6 May 2021After the last update, CS: GO Train left the ranks of the competitive map pool, giving way to the new map Ancient. Now you can practice in the modes: Retake, Pistol Retake, DM, HSDM, PISTOLDM, MULTICFG DM, AWPDM, Execute and Duels.
New JAIL mode update
28 March 2021Added 15 new maps, updated the model and logic of the first-aid kit, updated the CMD mut, updated the distribution by teams, updated the bunnyhop in the CMD console, more convenient arrangement of items in the CMD menu.
16 March 2021An interesting map from Lion Doge has appeared in the workshop, where walls and decorations are destroyed on Inferno. This is something new for everyone's familiar Source engine, so much so that it looks like another well-known game.
This map has been added to the PUBLIC mode subcategory. When you spawn, you get 3 breachcharges that will help blast walls. The game is available for up to 20 players on the server. Let the new CSGO begin?
Repeat Pro Player Clutch
12 March 2021During the year we have been making a map where you can play a clutch instead of a professional player. 15 moments and statistics of% similarity with real demos for competing with friends. The map has the ability to view replays of pro players, synchronization of the moment with the player (the general synchronization includes such factors as: the player's movement, the number of shots and the exact time of kills), a hint system, offline saving of records (the total record is the sum of all synchronizations of passed moments) and other. Try it now!
Among Us on You-Know-Whose Palace!
February 26, 2021After a few weeks of work, we are ready to present you a new map "Palace". The palace, transferred in a 1:1 format, is incredibly detailed to the smallest detail. A little earlier, we introduced an update in which we completely redid the tasks. At the moment, most of the tasks are an interactive mini-game, close to the original Among Us. The server with the new map can be found by going to the mode page and selecting the au_palace map in the filter settings. Have a nice game!